Alexis Malcolm Kilts
Kilt Measurement Guide
Check this box if paying by check
we will email you a pay by check invoice
Shipping Address (if different):
Email Address (REQUIRED):
Phone Order: (863) 983-8458
Fax Order: (863) 983-8458
Mail Order: Alexis Malcolm Kilts
"Loch Wee" 440 CR 720
Clewiston FL 33440
I am not a robot
PayPal will email you an invoice for this order
then you will make payment with them
To the STRIPE (Regimental)
To the SETT (Dress)
1. Have a friend make these measurements for you.
2. These measurements MAKE your kilt!
EXACT measurements are absolutely required!
3. WAIST: Measurement AT the Navel.....tight tape,
as this holds up the kilt:
4. LENGTH: Stand at attention (no looking down) &
have someone else measure from your navel to mid
or top of the kneecap: A proper kilt is no longer
than mid kneecap.
5. HIPS: Measure at the widest part..... No tight tape!:
Select Pleating choice:
*BE SURE & ADVISE US IF YOU ARE SENDING THE OVERALL LENGTH TAKEN FROM AN OLD KILT*
8 yards hand made
5 yards machine made
6. Your Tarton:
7. (8 yard Regulation handmade) or
(5 yard machine made Hillwalker)